We may have just opened Wildz Casino a few weeks ago, but the crew at Wildz has already begun working on what is informally named the “Wildz 2.0” upgrade. While we are still working diligently to iron out small issues here and there, much bigger improvements are arriving in the coming weeks and months.
What are some of the 2.0 features that Wildz will be introducing?
- Improved mobile experience: Wildz on mobile is soon to be faster and more responsive. Although fast, it could be even better. This upgrade is at the top of our list.
- Wildz marketing efforts: Our marketing team is currently planning television and Internet ads to capture a broader audience. So far, Wildz has experienced its growth as the result of word of mouth and affiliate traffic, so we are pretty excited to see what kind of response we will receive to a mass advertising campaign. Stay tuned for sneak peeks and further details about upcoming ads from Wildz. To get small sense of what we are about, check out a rough cut of our first Wildz ad.
- Social media expansion: Our Marketing and Branding departments have begun establishing the social media footprint for Wildz Casino. YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, and Instagram accounts are already setup and rolling and we will be making serious efforts to further integrate social media with our broader content strategy. Some focuses for social media are pushing interesting content to those channels, building these platforms to be an effective microphone for Wildz offers and upcoming campaigns, and establishing a good content routine so social media is updated regularly and becomes a reliable place for information regarding Wildz Casino and Rootz.
- Rise of the Machines: Last week, we covered some of the current and future efforts with respect to machine learning. Machine learning is helping Rootz build the next generation casino that not only provides the customers with a customised user experience, but it does so without the legions of personnel found at other online casinos. We will continue to leverage this technology to provide the best possible rewards and experience.
- Responsible gaming: We will spend significant efforts in the coming weeks finessing this technology to help us more accurately and quickly identify responsible gaming issues. Rootz is committed to providing a safe and transparent gaming environment for all its players. Valuable time and resources are being devoted to go above and beyond the requirements of gaming regulators and build a next-generation, responsive gaming limits module. When complete, this system will automatically recognise potentially harmful playing behaviour and recommend specific limits based on variables such as wager amounts and bet velocities.
These are just a few of the improvements in the works, but the upgrade includes many more than just these few items. Significant user improvements are being made to an already top notch back office. From a frontend perspective, the users can expect to see better navigation, improved games presentation, and additional languages support. Keep an eye out for future articles related to Wildz 2.0 and other initiatives by Rootz.