Website Rootz Ltd
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a Full Stack Developer to join their team in Sliema, Malta. Located just minutes by ferry from the Maltese capital of Valletta, Sliema is a desirable location boasting beaches, restaurants, shopping, and other popular amenities.
As a Senior Fraud & Payments Specialist at Rootz, you will be responsible for handling customer Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and funds withdrawal processes. You will accurately monitor for fraudulent behaviour and handle KYC requirements. You should be adept at developing new ideas and feel comfortable making suggestions for continued process improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures
- Communicating with support team and payment providers to solve customer problems regarding deposits/withdrawals
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority
Who you are
You should have at least 12 months of online gaming industry experience ideally within a payments or security role. English is required and if you also speak any of our supported languages – Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian and German – we will give your application additional consideration. It is essential that you are good at managing your own time as there will be limited direct supervision.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Maltese public holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with an office in Sliema. We’re not a large company with a corporate flavour. We are smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2018, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com