Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Having an analytically driven mentality, our AML team strives to manage suspicious financial activity to prevent the business from being subject to regulatory compliance issues from governing bodies. Within this team, your target is to support the business by finding and detecting suspicious transactional patterns.
What will I be doing?
- Investigate transactions and customer records, external data, publicly- available information, and other data to identify suspicious or unusual activity
- Compile reports based on the data of your findings
- Draft Suspicious Activity Reports and report them directly to the MLRO
- Answer incoming escalations from the operations team, related to AML and SOW
- Understand and stay current on industry trends related to AML
Who are we looking for?
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Organised with strong attention to detail, strong investigative and analytical skills
- Naturally inquisitive with an analytical approach
- Strong knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the European AML Gambling regulations and general wide knowledge of AML requirements
- Fluent in English and preferably one more language
- Ability to work independently
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- Private international health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellness benefits and other perks
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with offices in Malta. We’re not a large company with a corporate flavour. We are a smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2017, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org