Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a Japanese-speaking Payments Specialist to join their team in Ta’ Xbiex, Malta. Located just minutes by bus and ferry from the Maltese capital of Valletta, Ta’ Xbiex is a desirable location boasting a harbour, restaurants, shopping, and other popular amenities.
As a Payments Specialist at Rootz, you will be responsible for handling customer Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and funds withdrawal processes. You will accurately monitor for fraudulent behaviour and handle KYC requirements. You should be adept at developing new ideas and feel comfortable making suggestions for continued process improvement.
Role and Responsibilities
- Payment processing and KYC checks governed by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) standards
- Monitoring new player behaviour and finding possible patterns to reveal fraud
- Handling suspicious accounts and events in accordance with company procedures
- Communicating with support team and payment providers to solve customer problems regarding deposits/withdrawals
- Ensuring VIP withdrawals are processed as a priority
Who you are
You should have at least 6 months of online gaming industry experience ideally within payments or a security role. English and Japanese are required for this role. If you also speak any of our other supported languages – Finnish, German, Norwegian and/or French – we will give your application additional consideration. It is essential that you are good at managing your own time as there will be limited direct supervision.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 27 days paid holidays
- Maltese public holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Relocation expenses for highly-qualified candidates
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with an office in Sliema. We’re not a large company with a corporate flavour. We are smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2018, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org