Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a German Content Writer to join its team in Ta’ Xbiex, Malta writing for for content Wildz Casino and other Rootz projects. Ta’ Xbiex is close to restaurants, shopping, and other popular amenities. Located just minutes by ferry, bus, and car from the Maltese capital of Valletta, the Rootz office is convenient to the most popular areas in Malta and serviced by public transportation at the Gzira bus stop.
We are seeking a highly skilled German writer with experience in the iGaming industry.
Skills / Technologies:
Minimum skills required:
- At least 3 years writing German content for websites, blogs, or technical/research writing
- At least 2 year of experience in the iGaming industry
- Strong English proficiency. This is the day-to-day company language and translations will often be needed from English copy.
- Proficiency with PC or Mac, Google Apps (Drive, Docs and Sheets esp.), Microsoft Office (or equivalent)
- Ability to work with other departments. This role will work closely with the Head of Content, but will also have steady interaction with CRM, Management, and Branding.
Experience in the following is desired:
- Experience with content marketing is preferred
- Basic HTML skills (linking, text formatting, ordered/unordered lists, etc)
- Knowledge of Markdown is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is preferred
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely at times
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with offices in Malta, an EU country. We’re not a large company with an overtly corporate flavour. We are smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2018, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org