Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a Compliance Manager to join its team in Malta. You will work in Sliema or Gzira, both desirable locations boasting beaches, restaurants, shopping, and other popular amenities. Located just minutes by ferry from Malta’s capital, Valletta, Rootz offices are convenient to the most popular areas in Malta.
We are seeking an individual that is passionate about casino compliance. We do not have a large corporate structure so you must be a problem-solver, willing to work within a tight-knit team, and be self-motivated.
Skills / Technologies:
Minimum skills required:
- At least 3 years working as a compliance manager or similar role; middle management and senior positions only.
- Familiar with MGA/FIAU regulations but preferably also at least somewhat familiar with Sweden, Denmark, UK regulations. We currently hold an MGA license, but this role will become the primary individual responsible for additional licensing.
- Will serve as primary company liaison to the MGA; main roles include following up on any MGA questions and building positive relationships with MGA staff.
- Ability to work with other departments as this role will have constant contact with Management and Operations.
Experience/competency in the following is desired:
- Background in Responsible Gaming (or a Legal-centric department in an online casino) is a plus
- Experience working in a startup is helpful, notably hands-on experience building bespoke tools
- Google Drive
- Google Docs (word processor, spreadsheet, presentation)
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 26 days paid holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely at times
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with offices in Malta, an EU country. We’re not a large company with an overtly corporate flavour. We are smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2018, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com