Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a Business Analyst to join its team in Malta. We are keen to hire an individual that is enthusiastic about analytics, is able to provide data driven insights, and is keen to design automated decision-making processes. The selected candidate will have ownership of business performance monitoring. In addition, they should be responsible for continuous operations improvements by driving changes in CRM, UX, and business processes.
We do not have a large corporate structure. You must be an able problem-solver, willing to work within a tight-knit team, and be self-motivated. Our team of industry experts will always be ready to give a hand or tip so that every opportunity to learn or improve would result in maximum growth for you and the company.
Minimum skills/qualifications required:
- Familiarity with iGaming business KPIs and their drivers
- Experience working with data and producing insight
- Experience in customer behaviour AB testing
- Experience with CRM processes
- Ability to work with marketing, content, and software development teams
- Business Intelligence
- Mathematical modelling
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance
- 27 days paid holidays
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Ability to work remotely at times
- Relocation expenses for highly-qualified individuals
Rootz is a Malta-based iGaming company with offices in Malta, an EU country. We’re not a large company with an overtly corporate flavour. We are smaller operation where diligent and hard work with a focus on automation has eliminated the need for bulky, personnel-heavy departments. Formed in 2018, Rootz is the streamlined iGaming platform of the future.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org