Website Rootz LTD
Automate the Game
Rootz is seeking a German Affiliate Manager to join its team in Ta’ Xbiex, Malta managing German-speaking affiliates for Wildz Casino and other Rootz projects. Ta’ Xbiex is close to restaurants, shopping, and other popular amenities. Located just minutes by ferry, bus, and car from the Maltese capital of Valletta, the Rootz office is convenient to the most popular areas in Malta and serviced by public transportation at the Gzira bus stop.
We are seeking a highly ambitious person with an energetic and driven personality, a strong entrepreneurial spirit, and who embraces the possibility of truly making a difference within our organisation. As the German Affiliate Manager you must be a native speaker in German and fluent in English. You will report to the CMO.
Skills / Technologies:
Minimum skills required. Need ability to:
- Research, recruit and activate new affiliates for the German/Austrian markets
- Build relationships and maximise performance with affiliates
- Answer day-to-day affiliate enquiries
- Plan and execute affiliate marketing promotions
- Plan and specify new affiliate marketing strategies.
- Negotiate deals, promotions and incentives with affiliates
- Coordinate and manage affiliate communications such as emails, newsletters, and special promotions
- Manage and maintain current affiliate mailing lists
- Research and develop new marketing methods and promotions
- Identify the key affiliates and work closely with them to build relationships, generate further exposure and increase revenue
- Review and re-structure, where necessary, existing deals to ensure they are efficiently structured and commercially viable
- Manage the acquisition of new affiliates through proactive ‘cold calling’ and networking
- Plan affiliate events and meetings with third party networks to strengthen relationships and grow existing business, in addition to acquisition
- Assist with other duties that may arise from time to time within the organisation
- Native in German, fluent in English
- Excellent verbal, reading and writing skills
- Strong sales and negotiation skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with online Casino products
- Strong knowledge and contacts in the casino Affiliate sector
- Must have the ability to work with larger affiliates
- 1+ years of experience working in affiliation.
Experience in the following is desired:
- Experience with content marketing is preferred
- Basic HTML skills (linking, text formatting, ordered/unordered lists, etc)
- Knowledge of Markdown is a plus
- Knowledge of SEO is preferred
This is a great opportunity for someone with hunger and drive to take on a real challenge.
A proven track record of managing successful and profitable relationships in a similar role is a must. Experience working in a Casino environment is preferred however not necessarily essential. You are flexible, both personally and in regard to travel.
You are innovative, motivated and of course, excellent at what you do. Excellent analytical and Excel skills are essential. Being sociable, fun and comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment is regarded as a big plus.
Compensation is dependent upon experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org